Warranty & Returns Information
Thank you for choosing Magnasonic. We guarantee your investment is our products is a solid one! Extensive thought, research, planning, and design goes into every product we make. High quality components combined with precision manufacturing allows us to maintain the highest possible production standards. All items are guaranteed against defects in materials and craftsmanship.
Magnasonic products come with a complete one year parts and labour warranty. This warranty is non-transferable and proof of purchase from an authorized Magnasonic dealer is required when seeking warranty assistance. Magnasonic has outstanding quality control, if something should go wrong with any of our products, we will repair it free of charge! If the product cannot be repaired, we will replace the product. If the product has been discontinued, we will replace the product with either the newest version of said product or current equivalent. Replacement parts furnished in connection with this warranty shall be warranted to a period equal to the unexpired portion of the original product warranty.
This warranty shall not apply to:
- Any defects caused or repairs required as a result of abusive operation, negligence, accident, improper installation or inappropriate use as outlined in the owner’s manual.
- Any Magnasonic product tampered with, modified, adjusted or repaired by any party other than Magnasonic.
- Any cosmetic damage to the surface or exterior that has been defaced or caused by normal wear and tear.
- Any damage caused by external or environmental conditions, including but not limited to transmission line/power line voltage or liquid spillage.
- Any product received without appropriate model, serial number, and CSA/cUL/cULus/cETL/cETLus markings.
- Any products used for rental or commercial purposes.
- Any installation, setup and/or programming charges.
If in any situation your purchase displays a manufacturer’s defect during the warranty period and does not function correctly, Magnasonic will repair your product and cover all parts, labour, and return costs upon delivery of the Magnasonic product together with proof of purchase. Products returned to Magnasonic for warranty service must be shipped prepaid (paid by customer). Products must be shipped in the original shipping container or its equivalent; in any case the risk of loss or damage in transit is to be borne by you.
We believe everyday experiences should be extraordinary. We pledge to work with you in resolving any issue that occurs with your product. If you are in need of assistance do not hesitate to visit our support page
30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all products that have been purchased from us directly. All items must be returned as new in their original packaging, including all accessories and cables. Missing items will be charged based on suggested retail prices. All returns must be accompanied by a valid return authorization number (RMA) issued by us. Shipping cost is not refundable and returns must be shipped prepaid by the customer. A restocking fee will not apply if authorization is obtained. To set up a return for refund please contact us via our contact us page.